How Do I Link Facebook And Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" button. You could attach your personal account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Note: you should be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will should enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
When you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display and could pick just what type of content you 'd like to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you can decide just how much information you wish to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and you're all set! Now you'll be able to simply post a condition update in Facebook that will conserve you from having to login to both solutions and also post two separate updates.
Keep in mind: because Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will instantly abbreviate your article with an immediately created short LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial article on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" option and also choose a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.