How Do I Make My Facebook Photos Private
Method 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click an image that you wish to make private. This will certainly open the image.
- The image should be one that you uploaded, not just among you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol generally looks like a silhouette of a person (or two people) that you'll locate listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy icon on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option remains in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly alter your photo's privacy to make sure that just you can see it.
Approach 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper ideal edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's existing personal privacy setup. As an example, the album might have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Tip: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the concealed album. Click the "Share Image" button in the reduced best edge of the image as well as choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.