How Do I Make Pictures Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover image that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a picture that you want to make private. This will certainly open the photo.
- The image must be one that you posted, not just one of you that somebody else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon generally looks like a silhouette of an individual (or more people) that you'll find below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, then click the privacy icon on top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately alter your photo's privacy to make sure that only you can see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper right corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's existing personal privacy setting. As an example, the album could have a globe symbol and the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the appropriate time comes, open each photo in the concealed album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the lower best corner of the image and pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.