How Do I Post On A Facebook Page
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to publish. Depending on where you wish to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, type in a friend name, click their name, then click their profile image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll discover the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You can also add a tinted history by clicking one of the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add a lot more content to your post. If you wish to include more to your post, click among the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to pick an image or video from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to select a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Marked Friends will obtain the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select an emotion or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the home window.