If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How Do I Shut Down My Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a few points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to erase your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to the two week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to remove it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could watch it).
Right here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media sites efforts somewhere else? Let us understand about it in the remarks.