Is your Facebook profile image obtaining a little old and also stale? Modification it up a little bit with these steps.
How Do You Change Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the image to your liking. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your account pic.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you wish to use for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the image you want to utilize.
- While the picture is displayed on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, then pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you wish to make use of.
-While the photo is presented on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your liking, after that select Done when you're completed.