If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
How Do You Delete A Business Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to delete your page you can recover it by going to the page prior to both week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not want to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't particular whether you want to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could see it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media sites efforts in other places? Let us know about it in the comments.