If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How Do You Delete Pages On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you want to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could see it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media efforts somewhere else? Let us understand about it in the comments.