There are numerous means to do this however we will certainly look at publishing them from your computer system as well as this overview will certainly reveal you how.
How Do You Post Pictures To Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post images to your personal page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to upload. If you're posting multiple pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly post your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add message to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and afterwards choose Public.
-You can likewise click + Album and then click Create Album when motivated if you want to add your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly upload your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.