Currently you could make a photo comment instead of simply typical text, or post both a text comment and a picture to show it. Whatever picture you prefer to submit shows up in the list of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
How To Add Picture To Facebook Comment
This is an especially wonderful function to have for birthday celebrations and also various other holiday dreams since photos commonly state more than words.
Formerly, to include an image to a comment, you needed to upload a photo someplace on the internet and afterwards place the code that linked to the picture. It was untidy as well as not as simple as it is now.
How you can Consist of a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The details steps to do this are somewhat various relying on how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Facebook in your favorite web internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed underneath the post you intend to react to.
- Get in any kind of text, if you want, and afterwards click the camera icon at the right side of the text box.
- Select the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile App-- Making Use Of the applications for Android as well as iphone mobile devices, tap the Facebook app and then:
- Tap comment below the post you want to Comment on to bring up the digital keyboard.
- Enter a message comment as well as touch the camera icon at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you want to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever various other switch is utilized on your tool to leave that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Site-- Utilize this approach to submit image comments on Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop web site, yet rather the mobile website:
-Tap Comment on the post that ought to include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the offered text box, touch the camera symbol next to the text-entry field.
-Pick either Take Picture or Image Library to choose the picture you want to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.