From bars to Zumba studios, Yelp gives info on a variety of businesses that are near your present geographical area, together with reviews and images from real consumers.
Below's how to include photos to your Yelp review.
How to Add Pictures to Your Yelp Review
How to add pictures to your Yelp review on a mobile device1. Launch the Yelp application on your iPhone or Android device and log right into your account or produce a new one.
2. Select the business that you desire to examine, and after that begin creating an evaluation by touching one of the star symbols on top of the web page.
3. On the following web page, compose a review, and then touch the camera symbol in the bottom-right corner of your display. Then, tap "Attach Photos."
4. Select an image from your collection or take one using your video camera. You can additionally add an inscription to your image to supply extra context. Faucet "Done" to return to your evaluation.
5. Finish your testimonial, and then tap "Post Review" in the bottom-right edge to finish uploading your evaluation.
How to add pictures to your Yelp review on a computer1. Turn on your PC or Mac computer and log right into Yelp using an internet browser.
2. Select the business that you want to examine, and after that start writing a review by clicking the "Write a Review" switch on top of the page.
3. On the next web page, write your testimonial, and afterwards in the "Attach Photos" box click the "Upload" switch.
4. After connecting the pictures to your evaluation, include inscriptions if desired, and after that complete writing your review as required. After that, click the red "Post Review" button at the bottom of the page to publish your testimonial.