How To Block Someone From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to watch the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove verification box and also click "Okay" to eliminate and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message she or he uploaded on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page and also block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You can watch a checklist of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes area as well as pick "Banned" in the People That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to allow the individual to access your page once again.
Bonus: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: