How To Change My Page Name On Facebook
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More option to see all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization could use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to examine as well as approve your new Facebook Page name. As soon as accepted, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have just revealed you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments section. Your inquiry may be showcased in the commonly asked questions area.