How To Change The Name In Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More choice to watch all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Approval may occupy to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to evaluate and approve your new Facebook Page name. When approved, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have simply shown you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries about transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your question might be showcased in the commonly asked questions area.