Thanks to the most up to date iOS upgrade, renaming a folder takes a couple of taps. You can conveniently relabel a folder on an apple iphone by utilizing the "Rename" tab. Below's how to do it.
How to Change the Name of a Folder in iPhone
1. Hold back on the folder you wish to rename.
2. Touch the "Rename" option from the pop-up menu.
3. The present name for the folder would certainly be highlighted. Remove and key in a brand-new name for the folder.
On iOS 12, just open up a folder and tap its name to relabel it.
4. Faucet "done" when you've enter your new name.
5. Click the residence button if you have an apple iphone 8 or earlier to quit the applications from shaking. If you have an apple iphone X or later on, faucet "Done" in the top right hand edge of the screen.