It seems there is a single button enabled, and also as long as you haven't exercised this advantage yet, you're able to pick something new. If you never picked a username to begin with, now's your chance to safeguard a far better LINK and also email compared to the randomly generated number assigned by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work any longer when you select the brand-new one.
How To Change The Username In Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the leading right corner of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the area given. Facebook will certainly let you recognize whether that username is available. Bear in mind, once you Set it for the first time, Facebook will allow you transform it when. You are also supposed to use your genuine name when setting this.
4. Once you locate a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook profile and also active!
If you have your old URL connected to your website or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will certainly be redirected to your new Facebook username.