How To Change Your Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More choice to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval might take up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to review as well as accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have simply shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions about changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks section. Your concern may be showcased in the faqd area.