How To Check Search History On Facebook
Click the equipment symbol in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, as well as head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" option. Click it to view your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the application's description page. On the following web page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" button to permit for the app to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the web page till you see the All status Updates Thus far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section allows you see all of the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history app takes a number of minutes to load the first time as it gets your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the app with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's information page. On the following screen, you are asked to permit for the app to fetch your Facebook profile information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the That Unfriended You page that loads. You will see a listing of names with direct links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Prior to area. If someone has removed you as a friend since you mounted the app, then that individual's name is received this section. For ideal results, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to going back to the application to check who has erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your internet browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to allow to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll up and down the page to see pictures in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were posted in the last couple of days. You could go back to this sight at any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" button at the top of any FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the page to check out all the pictures that you have actually ever before posted to your Facebook account. The very first time the application lots, it might take a number of mins to display the pictures.
4. Go to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the next screen, you will see all the pictures ever uploaded by that Friend. You can independently watch the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.