How To Check Who See My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Simply adhere to these actions and also you will be successful in discovering Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hands-on method to see Who saw my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who watches your FB Account.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- After that visit to your Facebook account, and also you will certainly observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is positioned beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be presented revealing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As mentioned it will only show those visitors Who currently have mounted the Extension.
Guidebook Method To See Who watched your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be redirected to a new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the ideal edge, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This huge list of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is really your full list of buddies.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will locate visitors Who have seen your facebook account.
We hope you figured out Who sees your profile on a regular basis! If you like this short article please show your close friends by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.