How To Connect My Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" button. You can attach your personal account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
When you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen as well as could pick just what type of content you wish to share by clicking the boxes.
Here you can choose what does it cost? details you want to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're ready! Currently you'll be able to merely publish a status update in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both solutions and upload 2 different updates.
Keep in mind: considering that Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will immediately abbreviate your blog post with an automatically created brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" option and also select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall.