How To Create Friend List On Facebook
To produce a Friend List, follow these actions:
1. From the Web page, search the right side of the web page for the News Feed menu.
2. Click the down arrow to expand the News Feed menu when and then click the See All link below the menu to expand it even better.
This brings you to a checklist of all the various ways you can see News Feed, including seeing only certain sorts of stories or only stories from certain lists.
3. Click the Manage Lists choice (the last thing in the List).
The Manage Lists web page shows up. Simply puts, a page that lists all your checklists.
4. Click the Develop List switch in the upper-right edge.
The Create New List home window shows up.
5. In the List Name box, kind the name of your List.
Maybe something like My blog for the My blog Team.
6. Add friends that belong on this List by typing their names in the Members box.
Facebook autocompletes as you type. Press Get in when you highlight the appropriate friend's name.
7. Click Create.
Currently, any place Close friend Lists show up on Facebook, including where you set personal privacy, you have accessibility to the brand-new List you simply created.
Friend Lists you produce are personal, so even if the List you're messaging is recognized in your mind as Annoying Colleagues, all that your bothersome colleagues see is a listing of names. Members of Smart Lists are able to see the name of a listing they've been added to.