If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your career, eliminating that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
How To Delete Facebook Page Forever
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has gone into deletion setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't want to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't wish to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could view it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media initiatives elsewhere? Let us understand everything about it in the comments.