If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How To Delete A Facebook Page I Made
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into removal setting.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to delete your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before both week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't wish to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you want to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could see it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Let us know everything about it in the remarks.