How to Find Old Facebook Posts
1. Navigate to Facebook and sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and also choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is fulfilled, Facebook will certainly email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download link in the e-mail notification you get from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to view every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the web browser search capability to promptly locate posts you intend to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook internet site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" then click "Allow" in the Facebook consent pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to watch different post kinds including wall messages, standing updates, notes, links, pictures, videos, check-ins, web pages and occasions.
4. Click "Older Products First" to select various kind options for your posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to utilize the web browser search functionality to promptly discover posts you intend to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Use the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter keywords to look your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your question.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your whole Facebook wall to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as pick "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall surface to your computer system.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to search your Facebook wall surface utilizing the internet browser search capability.