How to Join Facebook as A Business
How you can Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Ensure you aren't logged into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com and click the link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have slightly different 'about' sections that permit you to add various sorts of information. As an example, a Resident Business of Location' may have opening up times. You can alter this later on.
Step 3: Fill out the details in the kind. You will certainly then be sent out a confirmation email so make sure you make use of and email address that you have access to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The next part is to establish the brand-new Facebook Page. Simply adhere to the prompts to finish the Page. You could likewise avoid this procedure for now or complete developing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons a Facebook Business Account might be needed when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit personnel activity while on Facebook.
- Reduce the threat entailed with connecting the Facebook Page to your team's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account and also do not intend to Create one.
What can (and also cannot) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both main feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as manage Facebook Adverts.
This consists of uploading to your Pages (including events, pictures etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting blog posts and various other.
Nevertheless, there are things you can not do that you can if you administer the Page from a personal Facebook Profile.
- You can not use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not comment on various other Pages or accessibility your Page's news feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Additionally, you can't make use of Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're responding to a comment).
- Sign up with or manage any type of Facebook Teams.