Below are the 3 major ways you could efficiently log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iphone tool.
How To Log Out Of Facebook Messenger App
The best ways to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two techniques of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's application data in your device Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you need to go into the Settings of your Android gadget.
- Close the application if you have it open, and get rid of it from your current applications listing, otherwise this technique won't work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Applications or Application Manager, as well as scroll down up until you see Messenger.
- Faucet on this, and Clear data.
Now when you go back to tap on Messenger in your application cabinet, you should see that it won't log you in instantly.
Pro tip: If someone else intends to use your phone to examine their Facebook messages while you're still logged in, they simply need to touch Switch Account to sign right into their own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you've obtained Messenger on your phone, chances are good that you've obtained the Facebook app also. From the Android Facebook app, tap the More switch on the leading right (which should look like 3 lines), then go to Account Settings, adhered to by Protection as well as login. You'll see a section called Where you're logged in, then just choose the Messenger session and tap Log Out.
This is the best ways to log out from the application on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APPLICATION.
- Release chat application.
- Touch the icon for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down gently up until you could identify the highlighted words, data USAGE PLAN. Faucet that blue hyperlink.
- Tap the menu bar on the leading left edge.
- Tap MORE RESOURCES.
- Tap DEVELOPER REPAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom gradually till you can see plainly your PROFILE PICTURE on top right edge. Tap your image to expose the fall menu.
- Tap LOG OUT from that drop down menu.
Viola! You have finally logged out from the Facebook Messenger App. You are currently able to log in a different user on it.
II. UTILIZING MAIN FACEBOOK APP.
- Release the main Facebook app.
- Tap the food selection bar for EVEN MORE.
- Scroll down until you locate Settings. Touch it.
- Tap SAFETY.
- Tap ACTIVE PROCEDURE.
- Discover the entrance that notes these:.
Gadget Kind: Facebook Messenger on iphone 8.
Tool Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X symbol beside that log to end its session.
You do not need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the chat application or finish the active session at the primary Facebook application.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application utilizing these methods?