So, while the information below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the security concerns that could occur. In the actions below, I'll show you how you can inspect the protection prior to you even upload, to see if it deserves sharing.
How To Make Facebook Posts Go To Twitter
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by finding the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video clip. If you haven't enjoyed it currently, don't watch it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the individual Post, as opposed to revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are watching.
3) Prior to you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will most likely just irritate your Twitter followers, so stay with those posts that show a world icon. This suggests that the Post shows up to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy settings are fine, simply choose the LINK in the web browser as well as copy it. Since you get on the page dedicated to this details video clip, image, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter fans directly to the material you want to share. In this situation, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter and also develop your Post. Simply paste the LINK into the tweet if you want to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you want to reduce the web link on your own, you can constantly make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is verified and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.