How To Make Friends List In Facebook
To produce a Friend List, comply with these steps:
1. From the Home page, look on the appropriate side of the page for the News Feed menu.
2. Click the down arrow to expand the News Feed menu as soon as then click the See All web link at the end of the menu to expand it even better.
This brings you to a checklist of all the various methods you can view News Feed, including seeing just specific types of tales or tales from particular listings.
3. Click the Manage Lists choice (the last thing in the List).
The Manage Lists web page appears. In other words, a page that lists all your lists.
4. Click the Develop List switch in the upper-right corner.
The Develop New List window appears.
5. In the List Name box, type the name of your List.
Perhaps something like My blog for the My blog Team.
6. Include friends that belong on this List by keying their names in the Members box.
Facebook autocompletes as you kind. Press Enter when you highlight the correct friend's name.
7. Click Create.
Currently, any place Pal Lists appear on Facebook, including where you establish personal privacy, you have access to the new List you just created.
Friend Lists you produce are exclusive, so even if the List you're messaging is known in your mind as Aggravating Colleagues, all that your frustrating colleagues see is a listing of names. Members of Smart Listings are able to see the name of a list they have actually been contributed to.