How To Make Friends On Facebook Private
If this open accessibility makes you unpleasant, here's how you could prevent these viewings, as well as make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, and also enter your individual timeline by clicking on the link that includes your name and also profile photo, situated on the ideal side of the top bar.
2. As soon as there, click the switch that claims "Friends" This link will certainly lie directly above the box where you compose standing updates, article photos/videos, and also develop life events.
3. After that, in the "Friends" field of this web page, go to the leading right corner, and also search for a tiny picture of a pencil. Click this, and afterwards click the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Lastly, in the top part of this pop-up, you'll see the question, "Who can see your friends list?" Click on the down arrowhead located on the right side, as well as select the personal privacy setting that works ideal for you.
If you wish to have one of the most personal privacy feasible, click "Only Me" Nonetheless, you do have other alternatives. You could make the list available to people who are friends with you (Friends), or limit it to your specifically good friends (friends Except Associates). You could even produce a custom-made list of that can, as well as can not access the list (Customized). If you later make a decision to go down these protection limitations entirely, you could always make your friends list offered to everybody (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrowhead that states "More Options" to see other options for who can, as well as could not, view your friend list.
Keep Personal Details Personal
We wish your boosted safety and security settings will certainly give you satisfaction as you discover one of the most prominent social networks network on the planet.