How To Post On Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to publish. Relying on where you wish to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you want to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Type your web content right into the post box. You can also include a tinted background by clicking among the color blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only supported for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Add extra material to your post. If you intend to add more to your post, click one of the choices located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to select a photo or video from your computer to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to pick a friend or group of Friends to tag in the post. Labelled Friends will get the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select a feeling or task to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.