So, while the information below will offer you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security issues that could arise. In the actions below, I'll show you how you can check the safety and security before you even post, to see if it deserves sharing.
How To Post On Twitter From Facebook Page
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by locating the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video clip. If you have not enjoyed it already, don't enjoy it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the private Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are viewing.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's extremely limited, it will most likely just irritate your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that present a world icon. This means that the Post shows up to everyone.
4) If the personal privacy setups are alright, simply pick the URL in the browser and also copy it. Since you are on the page committed to this certain video clip, picture, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter fans straight to the material you want to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter as well as produce your Post. Just paste the URL right into the tweet if you want to permit Twitter to reduce it. If you want to reduce the link yourself, you could constantly use a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and then connected to your Twitter account.