There are a number of means to do this however we will take a look at submitting them from your computer system as well as this guide will certainly reveal you just how.
How To Post Pictures On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post pictures to your own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to post. If you're posting multiple pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially need to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will certainly post your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add text to the blog post by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and then choose Public.
-You could also click + Album and after that click Create Album when triggered if you 'd like to include your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will certainly post your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.