How To Post To A Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to upload. Depending on where you wish to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, then click their profile photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Type your content right into the post box. You can likewise add a colored background by clicking one of the shade blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add much more content to your post. If you wish to add even more to your post, click one of the options located listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to select a photo or video clip from your computer system to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Identified Friends will certainly receive the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select a feeling or task to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.