How To Private Facebook Profile Picture
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select an image. Click a picture that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the image.
- The picture should be one that you posted, not just one of you that another person uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon generally looks like a shape of an individual (or more individuals) that you'll locate below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy icon on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option remains in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately transform your image's personal privacy to ensure that only you can see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top ideal corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's present personal privacy setting. For example, the album could have a globe icon and the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Idea: When the correct time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Picture" button in the reduced best corner of the picture as well as select "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.