How To Private Photos In Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you intend to make private. This will open the picture.
- The picture needs to be one that you submitted, not just among you that someone else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon usually resembles a silhouette of a person (or two people) that you'll find below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, then click the privacy symbol on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option remains in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will right away transform your image's personal privacy to ensure that only you could see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top best corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's existing personal privacy setting. For instance, the album could have a globe symbol and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Tip: When the correct time comes, open each photo in the hidden album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the reduced right edge of the photo and select "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.