How To Repost Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you intend to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick who you intend to share the post with. You could repost to your very own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a page you own or as a personal message to one more individual.
5. Filter who sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to choose to leave out particular people or lists from viewing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your very own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't needed, however provides the possibility to include in the original message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Idea: While rare, some posts may not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you wish to share and also push "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always provide credit history to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from an individual customer, ensure you have authorization to do so. If the post consists of personal details, the individual could not want the post shared with any person outside their very own circle of friends.