How To Schedule A Post On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently visited, you will should be to begin scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- See https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your e-mail address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Access your alternative Facebook page. It is very important to keep in mind that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for web pages you have actually developed-- things like groups, follower pages, service web pages, and so forth. To get to one of these web pages, click the little arrowhead in the top right of your primary feed screen (near the globe and lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you have actually developed.
-If you haven't already made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the very same menu. See our article on producing a small business page for more information.
3. Make up a post. On top of the page you've created, start inputting a status upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Don't make the post yet.
Now, you could also insert media into your post by clicking the little "Photo/video" link over the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrowhead beside heaven and also white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a date and also time. In the window that appears, choose a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the tiny calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the min) from the box on the right by clicking the time and also utilizing the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your key-board.
-You have to schedule your post at least 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts approximately 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity refer to your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly currently be arranged to upload instantly at the date and also time you've offered. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can additionally do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.