How To Search For Users On Instagram
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the display (resembles a contact card), after that choose "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will aid you Find the friends you are already connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" next to their name to begin following them. If their account is private, you might have to tap "request" rather, so they can authorize the link. You could also follow several of Instagram's preferred individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory site to Find users to comply with based upon your passions.
- You additionally could have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the account tab also. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you might take pleasure in.
- Finally, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see several of the most interesting photos on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you could click the customer who posted the photo and also begin following them too.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the image itself, just utilize the @ sign as well as kind the individual's name straight afterwards.