How To See History On Facebook
Click the gear symbol in the top right-hand edge of Facebook, and go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" option. Click on it to see your search history.
1. Type "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on top of the application's description page. On the next page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" button to permit for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page till you see the All status Updates So Far area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area allows you see every one of the status updates that you have actually ever posted to your account. The status history app takes numerous mins to pack the first time as it gets your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the app with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's info page. On the following display, you are asked to permit for the app to recover your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the Who Unfriended You page that tons. You will certainly see a list of names with straight connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Before area. If somebody has removed you as a friend since you installed the app, then that individual's name is received this area. For finest results, wait a couple of days to a few weeks prior to returning to the application to check who has deleted you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the display. If asked to allow to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll up and down the page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last few days. You can return to this sight any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch on top of any type of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button at the top of the page to check out all the pictures that you have actually ever posted to your Facebook account. The very first time the application lots, it could take numerous mins to present the photos.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar and also click the name of a friend. On the following screen, you will certainly see all of the pictures ever posted by that Friend. You could independently watch the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or making use of the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.