Linking Facebook And Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" button. You can link your personal profile (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you need to be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a timely to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will have to enter your Twitter username and password first.
Once you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the following screen as well as could select what type of content you want to share by clicking packages.
Below you can decide how much info you want to share with Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Now you'll be able to simply publish a status upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both services as well as upload two separate updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will instantly abbreviate your message with an instantly created brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the initial message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is authenticated and after that linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative as well as choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.