My Facebook Account Reset
1. Visit to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Settings" choice from the drop-down list, both of which allow you to access all settings. Make use of the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to make modifications to settings like your name, username and also networks, most of which could only be changed 1 or 2 times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Protection" tab to enable or disable settings like login alerts as well as approvals, along with application passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline and also Tagging" as well as "Blocking" alternatives to change your settings for exactly how you can be found on Facebook and by which, along with how others could engage with you. Use the "Edit" switches that show up close to your desired settings to earn and confirm modifications. Readjust the target market selector device where readily available to mark exactly how you share your web content and exactly how others share content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for just how Facebook informs you about activity that worries you. The "View" and also "Edit" alternatives enable you to make and verify any kind of modifications. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Utilize the "Followers" tab to transform following on or off, enabling non-friends to see your public web content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and also other Facebook members utilize. Click the "Edit" connect to alter settings for individual applications or click the "X" to remove an application completely.