There are numerous ways to do this but we will certainly check out publishing them from your computer system as well as this guide will reveal you how.
Post Photos On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post photos to your own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is simply listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to publish. If you're uploading several photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll first need to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will certainly upload your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add message to the message by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards pick Public.
-You could likewise click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you would love to add your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will upload your photo(s) to your chosen Facebook page.