Schedule Post To Facebook
Method 1: Desktop Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently logged in, you will should be to begin scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your email address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Accessibility your alternating Facebook page. It is necessary to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for pages you have actually produced-- things like groups, follower web pages, company web pages, and more. To get to one of these pages, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of your main feed screen (near the world and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've developed.
-If you have not currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the very same menu. See our article on developing a local business page to learn more.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you have actually created, start inputting a condition upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
Now, you can additionally place media into your post by clicking on the little "Photo/video" link above the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrowhead beside heaven and white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a day as well as time. In the window that pops up, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click the tiny calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (down to the minute) from package on the right by clicking on the moment and utilizing the up and down arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You must arrange your post at least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts up to 6 months ahead of time.
-All times describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly now be set up to publish instantly at the day and also time you've provided. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can likewise do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.