Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in function is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop as well as Skype for Internet. If you wish to make use of Skype on Android, below is just what you should do:
Skype Facebook Login
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, get in the telephone number or email address and also password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login using Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to automatically visit via Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Finish visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype consent to utilize your Facebook account. Click Permit to provide Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype article for you, have access to your news feed, and accessibility Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.