Have you ever before experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in feature is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop as well as Skype for Internet. If you intend to make use of Skype on Android, right here is what you should do:
Skype Login With Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, go into the contact number or email address and also password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login using Facebook instantly when you start Skype. If you want Skype to automatically log in through Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Complete logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype authorization to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to offer Skype consent to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype blog post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, as well as accessibility Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.