Temporarily Disable Instagram
Since deleting an Instagram account is irreversible and non-reversible, it may be a lot more advisable to consider temporarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is concealed from public sight quickly, but all of your material- like your photos, comments and suches as - are still retained and also can be reinstated when as well as if you decide to reactivate your account.
- See Instagram.com and log into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the top right edge of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch alongside your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the web page as well as seek the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right edge.
- Select your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the box listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and also re-enter your account password in that field.
- Click the button labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account up to when a week.