So, while the details below will certainly provide you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the security concerns that might occur. In the steps listed below, I'll reveal you how to examine the safety before you even upload, to see if it deserves sharing.
Twitter Post To Facebook
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by discovering the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you have not viewed it already, don't view it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the private Post, instead of revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are viewing.
3) Before you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely restricted, it will most likely just frustrate your Twitter followers, so adhere to those posts that present a world icon. This means that the Post is visible to every person.
4) If the personal privacy setups are fine, simply pick the LINK in the browser as well as copy it. Since you are on the page devoted to this particular video clip, image, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter followers directly to the web content you want to share. In this instance, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, head over to Twitter and develop your Post. Simply paste the URL into the tweet if you want to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you wish to reduce the web link on your own, you could always make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will certainly be shared with your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is validated and after that linked to your Twitter account.