Who Sees My Facebook
It is simple. Simply adhere to these steps and also you will prosper in figuring out Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hand-operated technique to see Who watched my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who watches your FB Profile.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook profile, and also you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is positioned beside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, then a pop-up menu will be displayed revealing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will only reveal those visitors Who already have mounted the particular Extension.
Manual Method To See Who watched your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be redirected to a brand-new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the best corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will certainly see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This big listing of account IDs (each separated by commas) is really your complete checklist of close friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly discover visitors Who have actually visited your facebook account.
We wish you discovered Who visits your account frequently! If you like this article please show to your pals using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.