Add Link In Facebook Post
1. Click the status update box at the top of your News Feed and also type or paste the LINK you wish to share.
2. Click the arrowhead symbol in the corner of the photo sneak peek to choose the photo you want to accompany your post, if this option is readily available. You can likewise enter a message to accompany your link, choose the audience with which you would love to share it or tag particular friends at this time.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
The best ways to post an URL in Your Facebook Feed
1. Locate the link you wish to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the web link. If you're viewing a link on a Website, right-click it and also choose the copy alternative. If you're viewing a message link, like the web browser's address bar at the top of the home window, highlight the web link then right-click it and also select "Copy".
3. Gain access to your Facebook organisation page.
4. Click in the message box listed below the status area. Package expands and also allows you to enter it.
5. Type a brief summary or comment into package.
6. Paste the link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package and choose "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to put the link on a separate line from anything you've entered currently. After the sneak peek of the web link shows up, go on as well as remove the LINK you pasted. The text and visuals of the preview leads the audience to the connected site.
7. Click the drop-down menu beside the "post" switch. The materials of company pages are public but you could indicate a nation or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the option exists. Below your post, a default thumbnail generally appears and frequently you could click arrows listed below it to select a various picture. You can additionally examine the box close to the "No Thumbnail" choice if you do not desire an image in any way. If no thumbnail appears, after that Facebook was unable to find one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the connect to your Facebook service page.