There are a number of methods to do this however we will check out submitting them from your computer system as well as this overview will reveal you exactly how.
Add Photo To Facebook Post
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post pictures to your own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're uploading numerous pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly upload your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can add even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could include message to the blog post by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and then select Public.
-You can also click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when triggered if you 'd like to add your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will certainly post your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.